Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 1998 22:55:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Robert J Lynn Jr (TeChYMaN)" <root@techyman.ml.org>
To:        Ugo Paternostro <paterno@dsi.UNIFI.IT>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: ESS 1868 Sound Card not working

Actually, i did that. It just says pcm0: device not comfigured. Perhaps
you wan pcm1?
all the symlinks for audio, music, midi, mixer, and synthsizer are right.

Robert J. Lynn Jr. (TeChYMaN, TechyMan, rjlynn, TeChY)
"What does rm -rf * do?"
Owner/Operator Williamsport Computer
Owner/Operator TeChYMaN's BSD Shells
KidsWorld Sr. Helper