Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 1996 12:42:40 +0200 (IST)
From:      Gennady Sorokopud <gena@NetVision.net.il>
To:        "Serge A. Babkin" <babkin@hq.icb.chel.su>
Cc:        gibbs@freefall.FreeBSD.ORG, current@freefall.FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3c509 patches.

On 13-Feb-96 "Serge A. Babkin" wrote:
[skipped]

>I had this problem with an old 386 Siemens box (without any network card).
>The only way I found to solve it was to disable the npx driver att all
>and use the emulator.

Use FPU emulator on Pentium?? Ouch...
The most interesting thing about this problem, is if i boot old kernel
(from about Dec 3) it boots fine, and if i then boot -current it boots fine too :-)

Actually it's the only way i can boot my system, i just keep old kernel and boot
it first in sigle user mode, then reboot and , voila , everything is ok..

>-SB
Best regards.

--------
 Gennady B. Sorokopud - System programmer at NetVision Israel.
 E-Mail: Gennady Sorokopud <gena@NetVision.net.il>
 Homepage: http://www.netvision.net.il/~gena

 This message was sent at 02/13/96 12:42:40 by XF-Mail