Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 18:27:23 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@phone.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/9422

On Sun, 10 Jan 1999, Mike Meyer wrote:

# Ok, I don't deal with packages very often. Every time I try one, it
# tells me "can't find package." I asked jkh what was up (as the port
# was otherwise fine), and was told this looked like a bug.
#
# So, given that I've got a port that portlint says is fine, and the
# make install/deinstall/reinstall all work fine, and 'make package'
# leaves me with a .tgz file, why is this one failing?

Ah, now I see.  Are you setting PKG_PATH in your environment
or on the commandline?  'man pkg_add' for a description of it.
I put it in my .profile because I kept forgetting. :)

-steve

# The port in question was just submitted as t1utils-1.8. I can send you
# a copy as well if you'd like.
#
# 	Thanx,
# 	<mike