Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:31:27 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: D-Link DW-650

In message <20001116142907.G22442@pir.net> Peter Radcliffe writes:
: Warner Losh <imp@village.org> probably said:
: > Thanks!  These look like a card I used at BSDCON which is supported by
: > the wi driver and were wavelan cards w/o the encryption...  I can't
: > for the life of me think of the card name.
:
: Hmm, the blurb on that page says 40bit encryption ...

so it does.  Lemme think.  40bit WEP is the same as the wavelan bronze
card, iirc (or does the bronze card have no WEP).

The other difference between this card and the wavelan cards is that
it has no external antenna jack.

Warner