Date:      Mon, 2 May 2016 12:48:59 +0200
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   downloaded video has no audio

Hello,

There is a video at YT about how to repair/change the LCP of a Dell M4400
laptop and because mine seems to fail shortly, I wanted to download it
for the day-after with

$ youtube-dl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj80suVoTCg

$ youtube-dl -v
[debug] System config: []
[debug] User config: []
[debug] Command-line args: [u'-v']
[debug] Encodings: locale UTF-8, fs UTF-8, out UTF-8, pref UTF-8
[debug] youtube-dl version 2015.12.29
[debug] Python version 2.7.11 - FreeBSD-11.0-CURRENT-amd64-64bit-ELF
[debug] exe versions: ffmpeg 2.8.4, ffprobe 2.8.4, rtmpdump 2.4

but the downloaded file has no audio, while it plays fine with FF (no
flash).

Any ideas?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!