Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:39:59 -0500
From:      "Richard Cotrina" <rcc@demo.telefonica.com.pe>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Network Traffic Generator

Hi folks:

Once again I need some help.

I am looking for a package (or whatever) that can make TCP/UDP and other
kind of IP traffic for testing my network. I need to simulate many kinds of
traffic over my IP Network, but all what I have is a FreeBSD 3.4 machine
with ntop, and I am loking for a more sofisticated utility, like a Network
traffic generator package that could run under my FreeBSD box.

Does anyone know any package that could help me to test my network ?

Thanks in advance,

Richard Cotrina