Date:      Mon, 8 May 2000 11:11:27 -0400
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <vanderh@ecf.utoronto.ca>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        culverk@wam.umd.edu, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: proposed pkg_delete change

On Mon, May 08, 2000 at 02:30:59AM -0700, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > (such as kde, after testing the port) I want to delete that package, and
> > all it's dependancies; instead of going around looking for the
[...]
> That would be cool, yes.  If you've got the time to do it, I think
> it would be well-worth the effort.

Even cooler: A tree-like drawing of the dependency graph, allowing me
             to do

             right-click-->toggle keep/erase for given port

             left-click-->select port and all dependencies for erasure
                          (excluding dependencies shared by another
                           port not previously left-clicked)

--
Signature withheld by request of author.