Date:      Thu, 24 Feb 2000 16:33:26 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Jeffrey J. Mountin" <jeff-ml@mountin.net>
Cc:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Marathon

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Jeffrey J. Mountin wrote:

> So when is this event scheduled to end, so we can go for a test drive?
>
> 57^H^H61 commits to -current and counting...

The last message to show up in the series said Mark was finished and about
to collapse unconscious, so I guess that means "let the bug reports
begin"! Please check that your bug hasn't already been reported before
mailing, though, eh? Making Mark pass out again in fright due to 3000 new
messages in -current when he wakes up won't help anyone, least of all him
:-)

Kris

----
"How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?"
"Eight!"
"That was a rhetorical question!"
"Oh..then, seven!" -- Homer Simpson