Date:      Fri, 7 Jan 2011 18:31:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Troy Beisigl" <troy@i2bnetworks.com>
To:        "Mike Tancsa" <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re: 9650SE-2LP raid card locks system

Well, it did lock up today. There is no way to do anything on the console. T=
he entire machine is locked hard. The errors on the console show:

twa0: ERROR: (0x05: 0x210B): Request timed out!: request =3D 0xc5633430
twa0: INFO: (0x16: 0x1108): Resetting controller...:

>From there everything is locked hard. Not even the caps/numlock keys work on=
 the keyboard. I would normally suspect hardware, but I can take and wipe th=
e drives and re-install CentOS5.4 and it will run without any issues. I woul=
d prefer not to use Linux, but it is looking like we are going to have to if=
 we can't resolve the issues with these controllers and FreeBSD.

Troy Beisigl