Date:      Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:39:08 +0300
From:      Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@mail.ru>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Using *round* math functions on 4.x

Hi!

I wonder if there is clear way to make FreeBSD 4.x compatible ports
of software which uses *round* (round, lround, lroundf etc.) functions.
Math.h in 4.x doesn't seem to have these functions, and I am not sure if
#define implementations I usually include as patches are safe.
Maybe there's some library that may be conditially used on specific
$OSVERSION (like it's done with gnugetopt and USE_GETOPT_LONG)? Or
there's example of correct and safe #define implrementation?

--
Best regards,
 Dmitry                          mailto:amdmi3@mail.ru