Date:      Mon, 3 May 2010 22:22:20 +0200
From:      Kristof Provost <kristof@sigsegv.be>
To:        Rafal Jaworowski <raj@semihalf.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, Jakub Klama <jceel@semihalf.com>
Subject:   Re: GSoC: Generic DMA engine framework

On 2010-05-03 22:12:28 (+0200), Rafal Jaworowski <raj@semihalf.com> wrote:

> Not sure how far you went with the crypto engine work, but be advised we already have completed the CESA driver, only I haven't managed to commit the code yet.. Let me know if you'd like to see / test drive this.
Yes, I'd be quite interested to see how my attempts compare to your
work. Does it support the Sheevaplug SoC or the 88F5182 (Orion)? I
didn't study the Sheevaplug documentation in great detail but I believe
the CESA is similar (but not identical) on the two chips.

> BTW: out of curiousity, what is the platform based on 88F5281 you're using?
It's a TS-7800:
http://www.embeddedarm.com/products/board-detail.php?product=TS-7800

Regards,
Kristof