Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 2002 21:51:47 +0200
From:      "K. de Hoop" <KdeHoop@ICT.tmfweb.nl>
To:        <osa@FreeBSD.org.ru>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: oops-1.5.22.20020519

Hi osa,

It seems to me that my oops is not using the diskcache/flush to disk option,
maybe its du to my (wrong?) configuration. Could you advice me how to test
its
functionalities or correct any misconfiguration in the oops.cfg. Your advice
is greatly appreciated.

Grtz Karim

the cfg file:

#  nameservers. Use your own, not our.
nameserver 62.100.30.228
nameserver 213.51.129.131
nameserver 193.78.240.1
nameserver 195.114.128.50
nameserver 193.219.193.130

#  Ports and address to use for HTTP and ICP
#Bind ?? dont use it
#bind            10.50.0.10
#bind            192.168.0.10
http_port       8080
#icp_port        8181

parent 213.51.129.132 8080
parent 212.120.66.194 8080
parent 212.120.66.195 8080

## WARNING: if you use 'userid, then you 'reconfigure will not be able to
##          open new sockets on reserved (< 1024) ports and will not be able
##          to return to original userid.
userid  oops

## Change root directory. If don't know exactly what are you doing -
## leave commented.
#chroot         ???

#  Logfile - just debug output
#  When used in form 'filename [{N S}] [[un]buffered]'
#  will be rotated automatically (up to N files up to S bytes in size)
logfile         /var/log/oops.log    {3 1m}
accesslog       /var/log/access.log  {3 1m}
statistics      /var/run/oops.stats
pidfile         /var/run/oops.pid

#  When total object volume in memory grow over this (this mean
#  that cachable data from network came faster then we can save on disk)
#  drop objects (without attempt to save on disk).
mem_max         5m
lo_mark         1m

#  if document contain no Expires: then expire after (in days)
default-expire-value    7
ftp-expire-value        7

# Maximum expite time - doc will not keep in cache more then this number of
days
max-expire-value        30

# in which proportion time passed since last document modification
# will accounted in expire time. For example, if last-modified-factor=5
# and there was passed 10 days since document modification, then expiration
# will be setted to 2 days in future (but no nore then max-expire-value)
last-modified-factor    5

#  run expire every ( in hours )
default-expire-interval 4

#  icp_timeout - how long to wait icp reply from peer (in ms, e.g 1000 =
1sec)
icp_timeout     4000

# Disk cache tuning parameters
disk-low-free   3
disk-ok-free    6

# Miscellaneous settings
always_check_freshness
force_http11
force_completion 80
maxresident     2m
insert_x_forwarded_for  No
insert_via              No

acl     ADMINS          src_ip          127.0.0.1
acl     PURGE           method          PURGE
acl     CONNECT         method          CONNECT
acl     SSLPORT         port            443

acl_deny PURGE !ADMINS
acl_deny CONNECT !SSLPORT

#  Never cache objects with URL, containing next strings in path
stop_cache      ?
stop_cache      cgi-bin

local-networks  172.168/16 10.50/8 100.50/8 192.168/24

#
# Groups
#

group   paco    {
##
#       You can describe group ip adresses here, or using src_ip acl's
#       with networks_acl directive.
#       networks_acl always have higher preference (checked first) and
#       are checked in the order of appearance.
#       If host wil not fall in any networks_acl - we check in networks.
#       networks are ordered by masklen - longest masks(most specific
networks)
#       are checked first.
##
        networks        10.50/8 100.50/8 172.16/16 192.168/24 127.0.0/24 ;
#       networks_acl    LOCAL_NETWORKS !BAD_NETWORKS ;
        badports        [0:79],110,138,139,513,[6000:6010] ;
        miss            allow;
        redir_mods      accel, transparent;

# Parent upstream proxy
# parent proxy.local.net 8081
#peer 10.50.0.10 8081
#{
#       parent;
#       allow dstdomain *;
#       deny dstdomain paco.net odessa.ua;
#}

##
# limit whole group to 8Kbytes per sec
##
#       bandwidth       8k;

##
# limit each host 8Kbytes per sec
##
#       per_ip_bw       8k;

##
# limit connections number from each host
##
#       per_ip_conn     8;

#############################
# http acl
##
        http {
##
#               http acls can be in form 'deny dstdomain www.gator.com ;
#               or in form 'allow dstdomain include:filename ;
#                           where filename - name of the file, which contain
#                                 domainnames (one per line, # - comment
line);
#               the same rules for 'deny' 'allow'
##
                deny    dstdomain include:/etc/oops.deny;
                allow   dstdomain * ;

        }
}
##############################

module  transparent
{
        myport 3128;
}

group   world   {
        networks        0/0;
        badports        [0:79],110,138,139,513,[6000:6010];
        http {
                deny    dstdomain * ;
        }
        icp {
                deny    dstdomain * ;
        }
}

#  Storage description (can be several)
#  size - size (of storage file). Can be smthng like 100k or 200m or 4g
#  Size used only durig format process (oops -z).
storage {
        path /usr/local/oops/oops_storage ;
        size 32m ;
}

module lang {

        default_charset iso-8859-1

        # Recode tables and other charset stuff
        CharsetRecodeTable windows-1251
/usr/local/etc/oops/tables/koi-win.tab
        CharsetRecodeTable ISO-8859-5 /usr/local/etc/oops/tables/koi-iso.tab
        CharsetRecodeTable ibm866 /usr/local/etc/oops/tables/koi-alt.tab
        CharsetAgent windows-1251 AIR_Mosaic IWENG/1 MSIE WinMosaic (Windows
(WinNT;
        CharsetAgent windows-1251 (Win16; (Win95; (Win98; (16-bit) Opera/3.0
        CharsetAgent ibm866 DosLynx Lynx2/OS/2
}

module err {
        # error reporting module

        # template
        template /usr/local/etc/oops/err_template.html

        # Language to use when generate Error messages
        lang en
}

#module customlog {
#       path    /usr/local/oops/logs/access_custom1
#       format  "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b"
#  squid httpd mode log emulation
#       format  "%h %u %l %t \"%r\" %s %b %m:%k"
#       buffered
#       path    /usr/local/oops/logs/access_custom2
#       format  "%h->%A %l %u [%t] \"%r\" %s %b \"%{User-Agent}i\""
#}
#module wccp2 {
# Cache identity.
# Ip address under which your cache will be visible.
# You should set it only in case oops can't determine it's IP in other other
way
#       identity  proxy.yourdomain.tld
#
# Service group.
# Look Cisco documentation what service group is.
# I two words - this is group of caches and routers which handle
transparently
# some kind of traffic. To intercept www requests from your users use
# next 'service-group' definition
#
#        service-group port 80
#
# Routers for this service group.
# Here you list ip-addresses of routers in service group.
# To avoid problems list addresses from which cisco will reply - that is
# address of interface which is directed to cache. You can describe several
# (up to 32) routers.
#
#        router  212.109.32.113
#