Date:      Thu, 7 Jun 2001 13:56:46 -0400
From:      Robert Hough <rch@acidpit.org>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New Provider Suggestions

Sorry for the off-topic post, just seeking advice/experiences from other
ISP's out there. We are looking to expand our capacity a bit, and would
like to go with a new provider. Currently, we have: c&w, digex, sprint, and
uunet. Any suggestions? Time Warner and Qwest are really the only two
providers that are not going to be considered. Please reply privately, as
I'm sure people are quite tired of seeing this here. Thanks

--
Robert Hough (rch@acidpit.org)