Date:      Mon, 27 May 1996 16:39:21 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        George Simunovich <george@cia-g.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org, gmarco@masternet.it
Subject:   Re: Problem with Adaptec 2940UW.

The fix for problem one is already committed to -stable and -current.
I've included it below.

>I've also tried each of the kernels around the dates where each problem
>started with the same results.  The boot problem showed up around
>1/7-1/8 and the other shows up around 3/10-3/11.  Do need me to send
>anything like diffs between these kernels I've tried?

Can you tell me the revision numbers of the following files in the
kernel that does work and doesn't work in the 3/10 - 3/11 area?

sys/dev/aic7xxx/aic7xxx.seq
sys/dev/aic7xxx/aic7xxx_reg.h
i386/scsi/aic7xxx/aic7xxx.c
i386/scsi/aic7xxx/aic7xxx.h