Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 17:30:15 +0100 (BST)
From:      Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>, <ia64@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Dual-Itanium Lion boots ok.

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, David O'Brien wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 09:58:06PM -0700, Marcel Moolenaar wrote:
> > >
> > > Any word on fixing the kernel so it works under Ski again?
> > > (or a native version :-))
> >
> > What's the problem?
>
> Peter posted output of the problem to this mailing list on Monday.
> Surely you have SKI installed somewhere that you (or DFR) could try it
> yourselves.  :-)) nudge, nudge...

What is the exacy command line you are using to run ski? I hope its
something like this:

$ ls -R boot
defaults        kernel          loader.4th      loader.help
support.4th

boot/defaults:
loader.conf

boot/kernel:
kernel
$ xski -i skiload.cmd skiload

This is much better supported than the old Linux bootloader binary we used
to use and its what I use so its more likely to work.

--
Doug Rabson				Mail:  dfr@nlsystems.com
					Phone: +44 20 8348 6160