Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:27:37 -0600
From:      "Bert Hiddink" <hiddink@galileo.or.cr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How do WEB-->Apache-FreeBSD Server?

Hello,

I am a novice user of FreeBSD. I achieved to install the 2.2.6 on a
DOS partition of my laptop (Toshiba 2100; dual boot W95/FreeBSD).
This works fine.

I now want to install Apache 1.3.6. on this machine. How should I
proceed if I want to communicate with a browser from Windows 95 to my
FreeBSD server through a  local network (the server and the
workstation have both a Ethernet card; in a Windows environment, they
connect fine).

Many thanks for you help in advance!

Regards,

-brt

Bert Hiddink, FUNDACION GALILEO
Correo electronico: hiddink@galileo.or.cr
Sitio: http://www.sipromicro.com
Tel. (506) 280 8683, telefax. (506) 280 8847