Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 2000 23:51:32 +0200 (IST)
From:      <noor@comrax.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compaq ProLiant servers.

Hello all,

Anyone uses one of Compaq's ProLiant servers w/ FreeBSD installed on
them as OS? We're currently searching for a suitable server for our
company, and Compaq's server seem very attractive. I still don't know,
however, if all of the hardware is supported by FreeBSD.

Especially, the Ethernet NIC adapter and their RAID solutions.. are they
supported by FreeBSD?

If you want models, we're talking about one of the models: DL360, DL380
and ML350.

Your help and recommendation for other brands are freatly appreciated.

Noor