Date:      Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:07:56 +0400
From:      Nikola Krasnoyarsky <nikl@fannet.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ipfw: setsockopt(IP_FW_ADD): Invalid argument

Hi!

I have little problem with setting up traffic shaper.

my kernel file have the following strings:

options         IPDIVERT                #divert sockets
options         IPFIREWALL
options         IPFIREWALL_FORWARD
options         IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE
options         IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE_LIMIT=10
options         IPFIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT
options         IPFILTER
options         IPFILTER_LOG
options         IPSTEALTH

but when I run 'ipfw add pipe 1 ip from any to any in via rl0'
system responce is:

00000 pipe 1 ip from any to any in recv rl0
ipfw: setsockopt(IP_FW_ADD): Invalid argument

what I must do ?