Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 2008 23:39:35 +0200
From:      Thomas Zimmermann <tzimmermann@mac.com>
To:        <freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: i4b-L2 ... i_queue full or no fifo translator (Asterisk chan_capi)

Thank you Hans Petter!

I found out the message above appears only if asterisk is running and calls
are established with the other PBX mostly during office hours.
i4b-L2 dss1_pipe_data_req: unit=0, pipe=0, i_queue full or no fifo
translator!!

If the message appears I will check again with:
isdndecode -u 0 -i -o -x
asterisk -rvvvvvv and 'capi debug'

How can I set the commands permanently?
isdnconfig -u 0 -p DRVR_DSS1_P2P_TE
isdnconfig -u 0 power_on

Do you have some hints for capi.conf, extension.conf and smsq?

regards, Thomas