Date:      Tue, 28 Feb 1995 22:16:29 -7700 (EST)
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@goof.com>
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        hasty@netcom.com, ports@FreeBSD.org, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Two things: Sound, playmidi

Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > I have a simple question:
> >         Whatever happend to the old port of adagio???

> The problem seems to be that adagio itself disappeared.  All the
> archie requests I've done for it yield stale entries. Productized,
> perhaps?

sunsite.unc.edu:/pub/Linux/apps/sounds/players/adagio03.README  doesn't have
any info on where to get the latest version, but the author's email address is
in there.  Unfortunately, none of the rest of the adagio package is there.

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead  -> Virginia Tech Center for Transportation Research -
                 -> Multiple Platform System and Network Administration