Date:      Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:13:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Liam Slusser <liam@tiora.net>
To:        Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
Cc:        "Jackson, Douglas H" <douglas.h.jackson@intel.com>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how to keep track of root users?

Try sudo.  ;) You can find it in the ports under security/sudo.  It will
allow you to do all sorta of neato stuff.  From allow one person to only
run a single program to allow another to do anything he/her wants.

liam

System Administrator Tiora Networks | www.tiora.net <---- tiora's webpage
www.tiora.net/~liam <----- homepage | liam@tiora.net <-- my email address
Lowered turbo powered Honda Civic's are really cool. <---------- my quote