Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:55:20 -0700
From:      Adrian J Fernandez <aj@mozilla.com>
To:        Howard Goldstein <hg@queue.to>
Cc:        freebsd-gecko@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gecko

Hello Howard,

Thank you very much for replying, I sent the following to his reply;

Thank you very much for the reply and information.

Do you have any documentation on the process so that I could get up to
date and see where I could help?
Perhaps a TODO etc? I don't want to start doing work that's already been
done =D.

On a side note, a goal of mine would be to have firefox-nightly on the
actual ports tree however, perhaps there are valid reasons as to why
that's not currently the case.

Thank you!

As for your particular issue, are these issues being tracked on the build system?
I am trying to get a feel of the work flow the FreeBSD gecko builders use to compile it etc.

Thank you.

--
Adrian J Fernandez [:Aj] | MOC | Mozilla