Date:      Sun, 29 Nov 1998 02:20:20 +0100
From:      "Jon Johansen" <digitech@mmadb.no>
To:        <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Freebsd 3.0 and the latest i4b

When I tried to install the latest i4b it said that
it couldn't find y.tab.h

and found a mail where someone said you had to
rename rc_parse.h in isdnd/ to y.tab.h
I did that, but it still doesn't work.
Now I get these errors:

-----------------------------------
===> isdntrace
Warning: Object directory not changed from original /usr/src/i4b/isdntrace
===> isdndebug
Warning: Object directory not changed from original /usr/src/i4b/isdndebug
===> isdnd
Warning: Object directory not changed from original /usr/src/i4b/isdnd
cc -O -pipe -I../isdnmonitor -DDEBUG -DUSE_RTPRIO -g -Wall -DUSE_CURSES -DI4
B_EXTERNAL_MONITOR  -c rc_scan.c
rc_scan.l:231: conflicting types for `YYSTYPE´
y.tab.h:60: previous declaration of `YYSTYPE´
rc_scan.l:232: conflicting types for `yylval´
y.tab.h:61: previous declaration of `yylval´
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Anyone know what's wrong?

If someone has managed to get freebsd 3.0 and the latest i4b up and running,
please let me know how you managed to do that.

Thanks.

Jon