Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:55:46 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
To:        Matt Rudderham <matt@researcher.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OT: Virtual Hosts & Apache

> Hi,
> I have a small question about virtual hosts in Apache, I have them up and
> runnig, but I was wondering if in the httpd.conf, if two ServerName options
> for the same hosts, ie, I would like both names listed to look in the same
> DocumentRoot):
> ServerName something.com
> ServerName www.something.com

I believe you are looking for ServerAlias.  For example:

<VirtualHost www.unixfreak.org>
        ServerName www.unixfreak.org
        ServerAlias unixfreak.org
        ServerAdmin dima@unixfreak.org
	[...]
</VirtualHost>

ServerAlias can also take multiple arguments, as in: "ServerAlias
www.something.com www.something-else.com".

Hope this helps

--
Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
Finger dima@unixfreak.org for my public PGP key.

"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge it,
requires brains."
        -- Mary Poole