Date:      Sun, 27 Aug 2000 19:43:05 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Blaz Zupan <blaz@amis.net>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        Clarence Brown <clabrown@granitepost.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.1 lockup at isa0: on reboot

> Guys, here's what you need to do; go to:

Ehm, I can't do anything as the machine is already back in production at the
customer site (I did not have time to debug it while I had the machine,
because I only had it for a day to upgrade it from 2.2.6 to 4.1). With a new
disk and the ata driver. As far as I'm concerned, it was bad relation between
ata driver and the old (now broken) hard disk. Clarence might be able to get a
trace, of course (I hope).

Blaz Zupan,  Medinet d.o.o, Linhartova 21, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia
E-mail: blaz@amis.net, Tel: +386-2-320-6320, Fax: +386-2-320-6325