Date:      Tue, 30 Nov 1999 01:48:09 +0800
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP, bind update shortly...

Peter Wemm wrote:
> I'm about to import bind 8.2.2.p5 into src/contrib/bind and fix up the
> broken parts of the tree as I go.  I will disable the named (and associated
> tools) build for the duration.  If you want to do some make worlds or
> releases in the next 8 hours or so, do a cvsup pronto!

Sorry, this is on hold for a little longer.  I thought the lib/dnssafe and
lib/cylink license and export issues had been resolved, but I'm not so sure
now. I'm waiting on more info.  named does seem to run happily with the
dnssafe (rsa crypto library) removed though, so it should still be possible
to update it even if the dnssafe and/or cylink code has to go.

Cheers,
-Peter