Date:      Wed, 4 Jul 2001 01:30:51 +0100
From:      "Nathan Warren" <nwarren@globix.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   What is the latest version ?

Hello...

I have up until now been installing and using FreeBSD 4.1 which I brought
from the Walnut Creek website. On the FreeBSD website I can see that the
latest release is 4.3, however I have also seen references to a version 5.0.
Which of these is the most up to date and what differences are there between
the two.

Many thanks for any help or advice anyone can offer

Regards

Nathan Warren