Date:      Tue, 28 Dec 2004 19:25:31 -0500
From:      Julian Sy <jsy.public@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   x86 files

Hey, my names Julian and I seem to be having a problem on your site. I
see all the other platforms but I can't find the freebsd files for x86
platforms. In supported platforms it says, "with the exception of x86,
since most of the information on the remainder of the site already
pertains to that platform"
However, I can't find anywhere on the site for the files to x86
platforms. I'm just stupid, can you just send me a link to the file
through this email.