Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 1996 22:13:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi Asami)
To:        chuckr@glue.umd.edu
Cc:        rich@rich.isdn.bcm.tmc.edu, torstenb@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-current@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: xpm static library

 * > There's no reason you couldn't search /etc first for
 * > site.def and /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config last.  Would
 * > that help? Rich
 *
 * Well, that satisfies me, sort of.  It doesn't give me direct control over
 * it, but that's probably all to the good.  I think at this point it's time
 * to get the suggestion reviewed, by a different audience than ports.
 *
 * The point is to give ports some direct control over how X11 ports are
 * built and stored.  I'm going to copy this to current, and listen to the
 * howls.

By the way, I think Chuck is talking about host.def.  site.def is not
empty.

Satoshi