Date:      Sat, 19 Mar 2005 18:49:04 +0100
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Michal Varga <varga@stonehenge.sk>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: graphics/blender-devel broken with scons-0.96.90

--=-udS3xONEfLMOFl/NT1df

Michal Varga p=ED=B9e v so 19. 03. 2005 v 18:45 +0100:
> Hi,
> I don't know if someone noticed (I've just subscribed to the list, but
> didn't find any reference in the history) - scons-0.96.90 from Feb 19.
> (devel/scons) breaks the build of graphics/blender-devel.
>=20
> According to http://www.scons.org/ , the .90 brings a "number of
> extensive changes to internal subsystems", so shouldn't we have left the
> previous version too in the ports collection in such cases?=20

Yes I noticed it. Any patches to fix blender with new scons are welcome.
I hope next release of blender will be compatible again, otherwise
putting an old scons in the new port would make sense, yes.

--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
              <pav@FreeBSD.org>

Orfax's hip flask contained Old Janx Spirit, a mixture of potions of
stupidity, paralysis, naivery, ruination, lose memories, confusion,
and slime mold juice, with a twist of lemon.
    - from a post on Angband Community Forum

--=-udS3xONEfLMOFl/NT1df

--=-udS3xONEfLMOFl/NT1df--