Date:      Tue, 14 Apr 1998 23:37:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Keith Woodworth <kwoody@citytel.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   rlog

ok whats rlog? I read the man pages and i sort of see what it does but
not really.

Basically I have a shell account on a bsdi system and when I log in my
shell is rlog, but its bash really.

I want to setup some stuff to customize my prompt etc but nothing I seem
to do under .bash_profile or .profile seem to work. I have copied over
the stuff I use on my FbSD machines but guess there is a system wide
config file that sets things up but dont know what it might be or if I
can even change them.

anyone have an answer? I know its bsdi but I figure it is a *bsd question..?

thanks,
keith