Date:      Sun, 30 Jan 2000 15:37:30 -0800
From:      Dan Piponi <dan@mvfx.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Running Linux games under emulation

Lokisoft have ported (at least) 3 games to Linux. Civilization: Call to Power
works fine under FreeBSD. Both Myth II and Heroes of Might and Magic III fail
with bad system call errors. Anyone know what these system calls are? Every
other Linux binary I have ever tried runs (if I install the right libraries at
least) so what are Lokisoft doing that is different?
--
Dan Piponi