Date:      Mon, 24 May 1999 22:24:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        "Mark S. Reichman" <mark@borg.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, "Viren R. Shah" <viren@rstcorp.com>
Subject:   Re: SETI@home has teams now!

I've got a dual PII333, a dual PII266, a PII450, a Pentium 90, another
pentium 90 and a temporary pII266 (soon to be moved to a P166MMX) running
it, but I'm on the seti@srh.org team.

-Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking

"And if my owners let me have some free time some day.....
	With all good intention I would probably run away.....
					clutching the short straw."

	-Marillion, "That Time of the Night", _Clutching_at_Straws_