Date:      Thu, 30 Dec 1999 10:12:37 -0500
From:      "Mitch Vincent" <mitch@venux.net>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   3.4 ISO, Beware.

It appears that the 3.4 ISO on cdrom.com's FTP server is somewhat messed up.
The boot kernel looks like a 3.2 kernel and it really complains through the
installation. Once I did get it installed, it did boot but almost all of the
packages on the CD were screwed up and I wasn't able to install anything at
all.. It's possible that it was my burner but the same things happened with
3 different CDs.

Just wanted to warn you guys :-)

- Mitch