Date:      Fri, 20 Sep 1996 23:00:06 +0200
From:      MANDON Pierre <100705.3444@compuserve.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   hang up on Free BSD 2.1.0

hye,
i've just buy your cd i've also posted the registration card.
And i begin to install free bsd ...
with all install kernell the boot seems to be correct but after
the boot of the kernel i see message that i cant read because
my screen became black and my pc is out of order, i need to reset it

It seems that the boot manager complain about my hardware but i cant
read the message.

My hardware is :
Pentium 133 16Mo of EDO RAM
2 ide disk (420 mode 1 & 820 mb mode 3 Maxtor)
1 cdrom mitsumi fx300
1 sound blaster pro
1 wangtek qic-02 60mb with pc36 adapter
1 3,1/2 inch floppy
video controler : asus V264ct with (2mb of ram)(idem ati graphics pro
turbo)
could you help me please ???

thanks for your attention
Pierre MANDON