Date:      Thu, 03 Jan 2008 11:34:07 -0800
From:      Garrett Cooper <youshi10@u.washington.edu>
To:        Metin KAYA <metin@EnderUNIX.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: select

Metin KAYA wrote:
>   Hi all,
>
>   How select(2) will behave if I give the "utimeout" parameter as
>   NULL?
>
> --
> Metin KAYA
> EnderUNIX Software Developer          Endersys Software Engineer
> http://www.EnderUNIX.org/metin        http://www.Endersys.com/

In the future:
Why not try compiling a simple test program to try it out or google the
subject...? Your doing that would be more effective use of your time and
others'..

My guess is that it's implementation independent and may involve
segfaults or other 'unknown' behavior, as it's not a defined input..

-Garrett