Date:      Sat, 19 Sep 1998 11:16:09 +0730 (SST)
From:      Gregory Hosler <greg@camelot.eno.ericsson.se>
To:        Faisal M Chaudhry <faisalc@cs.tamu.edu>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: help with Bt848 driver

Check out:

        http://www.thp.uni-koeln.de/~rjkm/linux/bttv.html
        http://www.komm.hdk-berlin.de/~rasca/xvidcap/
        http://gable.nrl.cs.uoregon.edu/~dwhite/

and, of course, there is the "video for Linux" project at:

        http://roadrunner.swansea.uk.linux.org/v4l.shtml

regards,

-Greg

E-Mail: Gregory Hosler <greg@camelot.eno.ericsson.se>
Date: 19-Sep-98
Time: 11:10:548

"And where were you at 00:00:00 GMT, January 1, 1970?"

--
As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not
certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.