Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:04:41 +0200
From:      Ian Barnes <ian@cerebellum.za.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   KDE Problems

Hi,

I am getting these problems when running kde3 on my 4.6RC box.

Hopefully i will get more response from this mailing list as i have received
absolutilly none from kde's mailing list.

I run X from tty0 as root, and i get these messages in the status window.

<snip1>
KDirwatch::removeDir can't handle '/root'
</snip1>

<snip2>
WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadAtom (invalid Atom parameter) 5
   Major opcode:  17
</snip2>

<snip3>
Mutex destroy failure: Device Busy
</snip3>

<snip4>
QGArray::at: Absolute index 284 out of range
</snip4>

thanks for reading this,
Ian Barnes: