Date:      Tue, 01 Sep 1998 22:35:22 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@san.rr.com>
To:        Mike Knoll <knollm@lafcol.lafayette.edu>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, Ron Echeverri <rone@B1FF.nas.nasa.gov>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Requisite steps for tracking -stable

Mike Knoll wrote:

> I track -stable, and am "limitedly" interested in it.  I try to keep up
> with it, but school and work sometimes halt all efforts.  I have found
> myself several times without an answer to compile problems in -stable.  I
> was recently introduced to the version comments cvsup
> keeps(http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi).  I was wondering, after
> cvsup'ing, is there anyway to get that information emailed, or stored on
> only those files that have changed?

	When you cvsup you get a list of files that have changed. I can't think
of any possible way that you could automate the process of pulling down
the commit logs for the changes, but you could look them up on your own
if you wish.

Doug
--
***           Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network          ***

At Barry (a small town in south Wales) hidden cameras have had to be
installed to keep watch on the town's CCTV [Closed Circuit Television]
to record acts of vandalism against the CCTV. - Privacy Forum