Date:      Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:08:18 -0700
From:      Davka aka Marc de Groot <davka@immersive.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with kdevelop

I've installed kdevelop from the 4.4 distribution disk.  It cannot find
the qt libs correctly.

I installed qt 2.3.0 from /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/qt23.  Kdevelop
cannot build me a mini-KDE app because it doesn't find the libs correctly.
I looked in config.log, and it's looking for libqt.  The lib is
libqt2.

The version 2 C and C++ reference pages don't install either, for the
same reason.

Can someone help?  I'll be glad to do the legwork myself, but I'm just
learning KDE and I need someone to point me in the right direction.

I've asked elsewhere and I haven't gotten an answer.  Is this the right
place to be asking these questions?  If not, then where should I ask?

Thanks in advance.
--
-Davka
davka at immersive dot com

"Just because I walk stupid and I talk stupid and I act stupid, that
 doesn't mean I'm smart!" -Gene Evans