Date:      Sat, 16 Mar 2002 09:55:09 +0530
From:      Keshav Tadimeti <keshav_tadimeti@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   OT: Sun Solaris certification

Hello all,
This is off Topic. My apologies to one & all, but I know of no other
user group of UNIX professionals that can help me.

I am contemplating to get a certification on Administration of Solaris.
I'd like to know if it is worth the while to pay for the training &
cetification exams. Are the subjects covered no more complicated than
that covered on FreeBSD Handbook?
What about HP-UX / AIX? Is it more valuable to get certified on these
compared to Solaris?

Thanks & regards
TK