Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:59:25 -0800
From:      Greg Himes <greg@chlgroup.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Qlogic QMH2462 Fibre Channel on HP Blade Servers

Hello All,

I'm trying to install 6.2 Release on an HP blade,
but the isp driver doesn't recognize the new Qlogic
fibre channel adapters.  I also tried stopping at the
boot loader and manually loading /boot/kernel/isp.ko,
but the fibre channel still doesn't work.

Because of the way the blades are managed, I can't
capture the device info at boot time.  However,
they are seen as serial fibre channel devices by pci.

Is there a patch for isp forthcoming?  Any suggestions?

(I'm only subscribed to freebsd-isp, so please copy me
with any replies)

Greg