Date:      18 Feb 99 05:52:40 EST
From:      net work <1500354@usa.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

Is there a step by step tutorial for getting an Iomega parrallel port
[IDE]-zip-drive working with FreeBSD-3.0-RELEASE  and 3.0-Stable?

I have compiled into my kernel the following:
controller ppbus0
controller vpo0 at ppbus?
controller ppc0 at isa? disable port ? tty irq 7 vector ppcintr
device nlpt0 at ppbus?

And i commented out the following printer line:
device lpt0 at isa? port? tty irq 7 vector lptintr

I have tried the above entries in my kernel with AND withou
the controller ppc0 line.   For some reason on the 3.0-RELEASE box, it doesnt
see the zip-drive.  I am totally lost.