Date:      Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:50:55 +0200
From:      Vesselin Denkov <V.Denkov@sof.bulbank.bg>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CHECKSUM file PROBLEM !

--------------FD045370361ADA43E2E484DC

Hi Folks !

There seems to be the problem with the CHECKSUM.MD5 file, located at
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/pub/releases/i386/4.7-RELEASE/packages/All

Some ( about 250 )of the MD5 sums listed in it doesn't correspond trully

to the files. I checked a few files internally and the MD5 sums of files
in packages matched, so I think the problem is in this file.
Please check what is wrong.

Best regards,
Vesselin Denkov

--------------FD045370361ADA43E2E484DC

begin:vcard
n:Denkov;Vesselin
tel;home:+359 2 223 385
tel;work:+359 2 923 2240
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:BulBank AD;IT Department, Operations & IT Division
version:2.1
email;internet:V.Denkov@SOF.BulBank.bg
title:Networks & Communications Administrator
adr;quoted-printable:;;7, Sv Nedelya Sq.=0D=0Aroom 205;Sofia;Sofia;1000;Bulgaria
fn:Vesselin Denkov
end:vcard