Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:53:31 +0100
From:      "Fulvio Risso" <risso@polito.it>
To:        <opentrax@email.com>, <dr@kyx.net>
Cc:        <tcpdump-workers@tcpdump.org>, <ethereal-dev@ethereal.com>, <snort-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>, <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>, <tech@openbsd.org>
Subject:   R: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Fwd: kyxtech: freebsd outsniffed by wintendo !!?!?

I do not agree with you.
Partially supported by Ms Research means that we got:
- software
- 1 Dell workstation

That's it.
I *strongly* suggest to ask someone before opening your mouth.
Cheers,

    fulvio

PS As Loris said, we sent an e-mail to tcpdump-workers asking for that. We
were really surprised by the poor performances of BSD. Anyway, no one
answered. So, please...