Date:      Thu, 24 May 2007 14:24:34 -0500
From:      Jason Harmening <jason.harmening@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   X.org 7.2 keycode bug

Hi all,

I just upgraded to X.org 7.2 (FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE/amd64) and the upgrade itself
went flawlessly.  However, I have a media keyboard with several extra keys
that I've xmodmapped to F13-F35.   The xmodmap configuration has worked for
~5yrs. through both XF86 and x.org 6.x.  But after the upgrade, I noticed a
lot of the keycodes returned by xev for the extra keys had changed, and two
pairs of those keys now generate the same keycode.

I know this isn't exactly a pressing issue right now--but I'm definitely
willing to find a fix if someone would point me in the right direction (i.e.
source/configuration files I should look at).

Thanks,
Jason