Date:      Tue, 23 Jun 2020 17:50:05 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Stanislav <stas@sanskrit.ru>
To:        Thierry Thomas <thierry@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-i18n@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: _citrus_iconv_convert and php bug

>> it seems bug does exist even in php 7.x.
>
> I just tested it with
> /usr/local/bin/php was installed by package php72-7.2.31
> and it works: no problem.
>
> (on 12.1-STABLE)
>
>> I caught it in very old version php 5.6.40 - some old site on old joomla
>> framework.
>
> Sorry, I donīt have this one anymore!
> --
> Th. Thomas.

Hi,
ok, seems bug does not exist with package php72-7.2.31.
And at the moment we have no problems with php-7.x
Unfortanelly we have not port of php5.
Only one way - try to compile it myself.
Because old joomla works only with old php, and nobody has time to move
site to new joomla... I moved it from linux to freebsd and php-iconv now
broken. Possible  somebody has ideas how to help...

--
Best regards,
Stanislav