Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 1998 11:33:07 +0200
From:      Riaan van Rooyen <riaan@icelogic.co.za>
Subject:   Novell NE2000 Ethernet compatibility

Hi there

I am installing FreeBSD on a machine with an ISA Accton Ethernet card. I
have set it to NE2000 compatibility in order to switch off PnP. I have
had to enter an IRQ and a memory address. I have tried 10 and 300, and
then 5 and 320, and both times BSD does not see it (It won't give me the
option to download the rest of the install from an FTP server through
the network card, it only shows PPP, SLIP or PLIP.)

What IRQ and Memory address should I set the card to for BSD to see it?

Best regards, and thank you for a good resource

Riaan van Rooyen