Date:      Sat, 24 Feb 2001 15:01:22 -0500
From:      David <ddavid@ican.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fetching distfiles

I'm in the process of downloading a snapshot and other assorted FreeBSD
info and doc's for a friend's son in South America for which they do
not have Internet access. ( yet)

What I was wondering is if there is a make "target" where i can go into
selected ports, make "whatever" to only fetch the distfiles ( with
dependencies distfiles also) but not actually build the port itself.

I thought I would ask here first before going through all the different
Makefile's for selected ports, and going after the distfiles that way.

Any help would be apprieciated...

TIA
David