Date:      Wed, 10 Mar 1999 16:03:25 +0100
From:      Roelof Osinga <roelof@eboa.com>
To:        Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CVSup: a newbie's tale.

Christopher Michaels wrote:

>         How did you obtain cvsup?  I didn't see that in your previous
> postings.  This may be my fault.  But are you sure you didn't get the cvsup
> binary port that DOESN'T have GUI support compiled in?

Sorry for the delay.  As "root:/usr/ports/net/cvsup# make install" from
the UK #1 mirror.

As a FreeBSD newbie: I hope that's not a trick question :). All I can
say is that the vaunted dialog did not come up. Whether or not it was
compiled in, I can't say. In case the making of it decides whether or
not to include the code, I think I did so from a telnet session. But
that would IMHO not make sense.

Roelof

--
Home is where the (@) http://eboa.com/ is.